At the Gambling Capital of the world, where the irresistible call for casinos are in high demand, Dianova presented its Quality Addiction Treatment Best Practice at the 27th IFNGO World Conference held the 6-8 november in Macau, China, showcasing the overall outcomes from the implementation of the Quality Management System ISO 9001 on the residential program provided to international clients since 2005. In these past 12 years, under this certified Quality System there has been an increasing of the efficiency and effectiveness of the service provided to our inpatients at the inspiring Quinta das Lapas Rehab Centre.
In a beautiful and peaceful environment, Quinta das Lapas Treatment Centre offers personalized, intensive care plans for individuals to overcome addiction: drugs, alcohol, and internet addiction like online gambling, online gaming and other behaviour disorders that require therapeutic care combined with a diversity of occupational, training and leisure activities.
Among the benefits for the Organization, Clients and External Stakeholders and society at large we can highlight:
- better and faster ownership of internal procedures;
- greater motivation and commitment of the professional team;
- leverage of reliability and recognition by health authorities and academia;
- increased credibility and trust on programs and services by families and society in general;
- and a continuous improvement of services, having achieved and maintained in the last five years 100% of Customer Satisfaction and Service Recommendation.